Web Designer (Chinese Language Literate)
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and design team; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains and updates mobile application contents and graphics; ensuring the information.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Creative Multimedia or IT discipline is required.
- Preferably with 2 years related working experience; however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
- Good knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap, and additional knowledge of PHP and Java is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge in E-marketing.
- Strong in creative conceptualization and design skills.
- Proficient in the English and Chinese language; both verbal and written communication.
Apply now or email your resume and details to email@example.com.