GROUND ONLY | PRIVATE [01 OCT 18 – 30 SEP 19]
CODE : CXR4N | REVISED : 19 SEP 18
Day 1 ⇒ ARRIVAL IN NHA TRANG – DALAT (L / D)
Upon arrival in Nha Trang, tour guide meet the guests and transfer to Nha Trang city. After lunch at local restaurant, depart for Dalat (140km, 3 hours drive). On arrival, check in hotel. Dinner and overnight in Dalat.
Day 2 ⇒ Dalat full day city TOUR (B / L / D)
In the morning, enjoy airy space at Robin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Dalat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine forested valley stretched down to the South. After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car descending down 300 meters with the nice view of flower, vegetable fields dotted in the pine forested valley below to visit to Tuyen Lam Lake & Truc Lam Zen Monastery. Next, visit the Flower Garden & Datanla Waterfall. On the way back to Dalat City center, we visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through royal decoration. After lunch at local restaurant, visit XQ Embroidery Village (XQ Historical Village), the giant golden statue of Sakyamuni Buddha, the Cock Church (The Cathedral of Dalat City) & the Crazy House. Dinner & overnight in Dalat.
Day 3 ⇒ DALAT – MUI NE (B / L / D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mui Ne. On arrival Mui Ne, have lunch at local restaurant. Then experience Sand skiing (optional) at Red Sand Dunes, Selfie photography at White Sand Dune and Lotus Lake. Dinner and overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4 ⇒ MUI NE – NHA TRANG (B / L / D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Nha Trang. After lunch, start city tour with the visit to Oceanographic Institute, Long Son Pagoda, Ponagar Cham Tower & Chong Rocks & Dam Market. Dinner and overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5 ⇒ MUI NE – NHA TRANG (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Free at leisure until transfer to airport for the departure flight. End of services.
** B (Breakfast) / L (Lunch) / D (Dinner) **
Price Per Person :
- √ Hotel: 01 Night stay at Nha Trang & Mui Ne, 02 Night stay at Dalat in twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- √ Transfer: Return airport transfer & tour transfer by PRIVATE coach.
- √ Tour: Fullboard tour as per itinerary with fullboard meals with entrance fees.
- √ Guide: English speaking guide with Tipping
Package Exclusive :
- × Air ticket & Airport tax
- × Travel insurance (01 ~ 05 Day) : Insured – RM 39 / Spouse – RM 69 / Family – RM 87
- × Midnight transfer surcharge (10pm-8am)
- × Optional tour (if needed)
Passport & Visas :
- Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance :
- It’s essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Health and Mobility :
- Tour member must ensure he/she is medically and physically fit for travel. At the time of booking, you’re required to disclose any physical, medical or other special needs that require special attention. If such information is not disclosed, AVC reserves the right to refuse to let you join/continue with the tour.
Booking & Tour Requirements :
- This itinerary is valid for MALAYSIAN only.
- Pork free menu can be requested for Muslim traveller.
- Midnight transfer surcharge (10.00pm-08.00am): RM80/pax/way.
- Return transfers & tours are based on Private coach basis with English speaking guide only.
- Deposit : RM500 per person must be paid upon booking made.
- No refund/reduction for any tour members who do not partake in meals, sightseeing / accommodation during the tour.
- If a passenger extends their stay by own NO airport transfer will be provided.
- Price above are inclusive of activities as specified in tour itinerary. Surcharge might apply for not participating the said activities
Terms & Conditions :
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in AVC’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice or visit applevacations.my
Note: AVC refers to Apple Vacations & Conventions Sdn Bhd
Itinerary : 5D4NNHA_01OCT18_30SEP19_RM1449.pdf