(Thu) 12th Sep 2019 – LONDON [Meals: -]
• Arrive in London, luxury transfer from airport to 4-star hotel at Wembley Stadium (Hilton or similar).
• Time in hotel to relax.
• If early arrival – Afternoon activities in London, including shopping at the world famous Harrods department store, a trip to Leicester Square and a visit to the shopping mecca of Oxford Street.
• Dinner in central London.
• Group taken out for drinking and dancing on a night in the party capital of Europe. Here we can get you exclusive club access with VIP tables on request.
(Fri) 13th Sep 2019 – LIVERPOOL [Meals: B/L]
• 11am – Drive to the city of Liverpool.
• 1pm – Stop for lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon. This is the beautiful old town of William Shakespeare; you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities in this centuries old Tudor town on the beautiful river Avon.
• 5pm – Arrive at your 4-star hotel in Liverpool (Crown Plaza or similar). This is the live music capital of the UK and a night out here is INCREDIBLE fun!
• 7pm – Dinner out in Chinatown.
• 8pm – Head out for a guided bar crawl in Liverpool’s famous Matthew Street district, made famous by The Beatles. Your guide will take you to a series of live music venues where you can dance the night away.
(Sat) 14th Sep 2019 – MANCHESTER [Meals: B/L]
• 9am – Leave Liverpool hotel to travel for a full day out at Old Trafford.
• 11am – Arrive at this world famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Man United’s huge game against recent EPL champions Leicester City! As we have deals with the Premier League clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match. You will also enjoy 3 hours prematch VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC museum and take selfies with the Premier League and Champions League trophies!!
• 3pm – Kick off.
• 5pm – Transfer to your 4-star hotel for check in (Crown Plaza or similar).
• 6pm – Meet ANOTHER famous United legend at your hotel. This could be Paul Scholes, Wes Brown, Ryan Giggs or any other superstar from United’s glorious past over dinner at your hotel. This will be a private meeting just for your group, meaning you can ask them questions, take selfies and hear funny and interesting stories from their time playing for one of the world’s biggest clubs in the world’s most famous league!
(Sun) 15th Sep 2019 – LONDON [Meals: B]
• 9am – Depart Manchester hotel for travel back to London.
• 2pm – Arrive at your 4-star London hotel for check in.
• 3pm – Head out for a Sunday pub lunch in a bustling London pub to watch the Premier League on TV, a chance to really experience that authentic English pub atmosphere. If you wish to head out shopping at Selfridges instead, your guide and chauffeur will be happy to escort.
• 5pm – Free time.
(Mon) 16th Sep 2019 – LONDON [Meals: B]
• 11am – Tour of Wembley Stadium, the home of football. Here you get the chance to take your photo with the FA Cup trophy and visit the player’s dressing rooms and walk around the famous Wembley pitch.
• 1pm – Head to world class shopping outlet Bicester Village with your chauffeur and guide and fill up the luxury bus with the latest designer merchandise at hugely discounted prices. You can even get a customs refund from certain stores.
• 7pm – Your final night of dinner and drinks in and around Soho and Chinatown in central London.
(Tue) 17th Sep 2019 [Meals: B]
• Airport shuttle pick up from your hotel.
• Arrive airport to depart London for home country. You may want to arrive a little early in order to claim a tax refund on your shopping.