GROUND ONLY | PRIVATE [01 OCT 18 – 30 SEP 19]
CODE : HAN4N | REVISED : 13 SEP 18
Day 1 ⇒ ARRIVE HANOI (D)
Upon arrival at Noi bai International Airport, meet our representative and transfer to city central, take Hanoi city tour covering Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & Residence, One Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature (The 1st University of Vietnam). Dinner in local restaurant.
Day 2 ⇒ HANOI – HALONG (B / L / D)
Depart Hanoi for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short sttop at the Sao Do arts and crafts centre run by handicapped children. Upon arrival in Ha Long Bay (approx. mid day), get on-board the cruise for a delicious seafood lunch. After lunch we proceed to explore some limestone caves dotted around the bay. Then our captain will find a secluded spot for swimming and sun bathing before dinner. Enjoy another seafood feast for dinner and for the night owls, there is an optional for night fishing.
Day 3 ⇒ HALONG – HANOI (B / L / D)
After breakfast, the cruise continues to cruise around the bay to find more secluded areas to swim or kayak. In the afternoon, the cruise will return to the main harbor where a transport back to Hanoi will be arranged (est 3 hours journey). Once in Hanoi, take an electrical car to explore Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter, and some leisure time for shopping. Dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 4 ⇒ HANOI – TAM COC – HANOI (B / L / D)
After breakfast, Pick you up at 8.00am at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for NinhBinh city towards to the South of Hanoi, it takes about 2.5 hours to get there(130 km). Upon arrive Tam Coc grottoes, go ahead to take the Tam Coc boat trip for avoid busy hour, enjoy more quiet in Tam Coc (Halong bay inland) that we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains. After 1.5 hour on boat, stop boat trip at Thai Vi temple for cycling around mountain & village, take beautiful time to enjoy local beauty. Have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Hoa Lu – The Ancient Capital and the remaining two temples of Dinh King & Le King. On nice day can hire up to the top of Ma Yen mountain for taking panorama view of Sao Khe river and Truong Yen village. Back to Hanoi for Dinner.
Day 5 ⇒ DEPARTURE HANOI (B)
Day of free and leisure. Pick-up at Hotel lobby, transfer to airport for departure flight.
** B (Breakfast) / L (Lunch) / D (Dinner) **
Price Per Person :
- √ Hotel: 03 Nights stay at Hanoi hotel & 01Night stay at Halong Hotel on twin sharing with daily breakfast.
- √ Transfer: Return airport transfer & tour transfer by PRIVATE coach.
- √ Tour: Fullboard tour as per itinerary with fullboard meals with entrance fees.
- √ Guide: English speaking guide with Tipping
Package Exclusive :
- × Air ticket & Airport tax
- × Travel insurance (01 ~ 05 Day) : Insured – RM 39 / Spouse – RM 69 / Family – RM 87
- × Midnight transfer surcharge (10pm-8am)
- × Optional tour (if needed)
Passport & Visas :
- Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance :
- It’s essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Health and Mobility :
- Tour member must ensure he/she is medically and physically fit for travel. At the time of booking, you’re required to disclose any physical, medical or other special needs that require special attention. If such information is not disclosed, AVC reserves the right to refuse to let you join/continue with the tour.
Booking & Tour Requirements :
- This itinerary is valid for MALAYSIAN only.
- Pork free menu can be requested for Muslim traveller.
- Midnight transfer surcharge (10.00pm-08.00am): RM80/pax/way.
- Return transfers & tours are based on Private coach basis with English speaking guide only.
- Deposit : RM500 per person must be paid upon booking made.
- No refund/reduction for any tour members who do not partake in meals, sightseeing / accommodation during the tour.
- If a passenger extends their stay by own NO airport transfer will be provided.
- Price above are inclusive of activities as specified in tour itinerary. Surcharge might apply for not participating the said activities
Terms & Conditions :
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in AVC’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice or visit applevacations.my
Note: AVC refers to Apple Vacations & Conventions Sdn Bhd
Itinerary : 5D4NHAN_01OCT18_30SEP19_RM1469-with-cruise.pdf