GROUND ONLY | PRIVATE [01 OCT 18 – 30 SEP 19]
CODE : HAN2N | REVISED : 14 SEP 18
Day 1 ⇒ ARRlVE HANOI – HALONG BAY (L / D)
Upon arrival at NoiBai International airport, meet by our representative and proceed to Halong town. Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a natural heritage in 1994 .This four hour drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey. In the evening, transfer to hotel for check-in. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2 ⇒ HALONG BAY – HANOI (B / L / D)
After breakfast, half day boat trip in Halong Bay to view multi-shaped rocks and visit the dramatic caves, grottos such as: Paradise Grotto and Wooden Stakes Cave. Lunch will be served on boat with the fresh seafood .Return to Hanoi, sightseeing at Hoan Kiem Lake, 36 ancient street and shopping. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 3 ⇒ DEPARTURE HANOI – HANOI (B)
After breakfast .Transfer to airport for departure with a sweet memories
** B (Breakfast) / L (Lunch) / D (Dinner) **
- √ Hotel: 01 Nights stay at Hanoi hotel & 01 Night stay at Halong Bay in twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- √ Transfer: Return airport transfer & tour transfer by PRIVATE coach.
- √ Tour: Fullboard tour as per itinerary with fullboard meals with entrance fees.
- √ Guide: English speaking guide with Tipping
- √ Meals: Upgraded 1 meal at Sen Buffet Restaurant
Package Exclusive :
- × Air ticket & Airport tax
- × Travel insurance (01 ~ 05 Day) : Insured – RM 39 / Spouse – RM 69 / Family – RM 87
- × Midnight transfer surcharge (10pm-8am)
- × Optional tour (if needed)
Passport & Visas :
- Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance :
- It’s essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Health and Mobility :
- Tour member must ensure he/she is medically and physically fit for travel. At the time of booking, you’re required to disclose any physical, medical or other special needs that require special attention. If such information is not disclosed, AVC reserves the right to refuse to let you join/continue with the tour.
Booking & Tour Requirements :
- This itinerary is valid for MALAYSIAN only.
- Pork free menu can be requested for Muslim traveller.
- Midnight transfer surcharge (10.00pm-08.00am): RM80/pax/way.
- Return transfers & tours are based on Private coach basis with English speaking guide only.
- Deposit : RM500 per person must be paid upon booking made.
- No refund/reduction for any tour members who do not partake in meals, sightseeing / accommodation during the tour.
- If a passenger extends their stay by own NO airport transfer will be provided.
- Price above are inclusive of activities as specified in tour itinerary. Surcharge might apply for not participating the said activities
Terms & Conditions :
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in AVC’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice or visit applevacations.my
Note: AVC refers to Apple Vacations & Conventions Sdn Bhd
Itinerary : 3D2NHan_01Oct18_30Sep19_RM839.pdf