GROUND ONLY | PRIVATE [01 OCT 18 – 30 SEP 19]
CODE : DAD4N | REVISED : 12 SEP 18
Day 1 ⇒ ARRIVE DANANG – HUE (D)
Upon arrival in Danang, proceed to a meet and greet at the airport then proceed to Hue, where the last emperor abdicated. In Hue, proceed to check in to the hotel to freshen up. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 2 ⇒ HUE – HOI AN (B / L / D)
After breakfast, visit the Imperial Citadel – first built by King Gia Long in 1805. It is the result of the interminglement of European and Asianarchitectural trends. Lunch at a local restaurant. Take a boat cruise along the Perfume River. Enjoy this romantic cruise and visit the Minh Mang Tomb. Finish up at Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Stop at Dong Ba market for shopping. Afternoon, depart from Hue for Hoi An ancient town, a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999, which also lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River. . Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 3 ⇒ HUE – MY SON – HOI AN (B / L / D)
After breakfast, transfer to visit My Son, Vietnam’s most important Cham’s site. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, explore Hoi An ancient town, which was originally a Cham seaport but had been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. There are plenty to see in this tranquil and delightful town, some of which are the famous Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tamky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda and the bustling market. We visit these sights on an exciting walking tour past many low tiled houses which reflects the town’s multi-cultural past. Enjoy cycling around Hoi An Ancient town. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 4 ⇒ HOI AN – DANANG (B / L / D)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Danang, the fourth largest city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, proceed to the Cham Museum, the world’s foremost collection of the sculpture of the ancient King-dom of Champa, the Non nuoc Beach and the Marble Mountain, whose peaks represent the five elements of the universe. Lunch at local restaurant then check in hotel to freshen up. In the afternoon, free at leisure for your own activities or shopping in Danang. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 5 ⇒ DEPARTURE DANANG (B / L)
Breakfast at hotel. Leisure time for shopping before farewell lunch at local restaurant and transfer to Danang airport for flight back home.
** B (Breakfast) / L (Lunch) / D (Dinner) **
Price Per Person :
- √ Hotel: 01 Night stay at Hue hotel & 02 Night stay at Hoi An hotel & 01 Night stay at Danang in twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- √ Transfer: Return airport transfer & tour transfer by PRIVATE coach.
- √ Tour: Fullboard tour as per itinerary with fullboard meals with entrance fees.
- √ Guide: English speaking guide with Tipping
Package Exclusive :
- × Air ticket & Airport tax
- × Travel insurance (01 ~ 05 Day) : Insured – RM 39 / Spouse – RM 69 / Family – RM 87
- × Midnight transfer surcharge (10pm-8am)
- × Optional tour (if needed)
Passport & Visas :
- Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance :
- It’s essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Health and Mobility :
- Tour member must ensure he/she is medically and physically fit for travel. At the time of booking, you’re required to disclose any physical, medical or other special needs that require special attention. If such information is not disclosed, AVC reserves the right to refuse to let you join/continue with the tour.
Booking & Tour Requirements :
- This itinerary is valid for MALAYSIAN only.
- Pork free menu can be requested for Muslim traveller.
- Midnight transfer surcharge (10.00pm-08.00am): RM80/pax/way.
- Return transfers & tours are based on Private coach basis with English speaking guide only.
- Deposit : RM500 per person must be paid upon booking made.
- No refund/reduction for any tour members who do not partake in meals, sightseeing / accommodation during the tour.
- If a passenger extends their stay by own NO airport transfer will be provided.
- Price above are inclusive of activities as specified in tour itinerary. Surcharge might apply for not participating the said activities
Terms & Conditions :
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in AVC’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice or visit applevacations.my
Note: AVC refers to Apple Vacations & Conventions Sdn Bhd
Itinerary : 5D4NDAD_01OCT18_30SEP19_RM1499.pdf