GROUND ONLY | PRIVATE [01 OCT 18 – 30 SEP 19]
CODE : DAD3N | REVISED : 13 SEP 18
Day 1 ⇒ ARRIVE DANANG – HOI AN (L / D)
Arrival Danang, meet and greet by local representative. Transfer for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Hoi An ancient town lies on the banks of the Thu Ban River. Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century and was declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Continue explore the Hoian countryside by sampan including the Thanh Ha earthenware village. Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 2 ⇒ HOI AN – DANANG (B / L / D)
After breakfast, discover Hoi An ancient town, which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. There are plenty to see in this tranquil and delightful town, some of which are the famous Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tamky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda and the bustling market. We visit these sights on an exciting walking tour past many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town’s multi-cultural past. Enjoy cyclo tour around Hoi An Ancient town. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, drive to Da Nang, on route visit the Marble Mountain, the Cham Museum, Non Nuoc Beach, free at leisure for your relax or shopping around the city. Dinner at local restaurant & Overnight at hotel in Danang
Day 3 ⇒ DANANG – BA NA – DANANG (B / L / D)
Pick up at hotel in Da Nang. Transfer to Ba Na (35km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Lunch at Orchid restaurant. Afternoon: Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours). Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. visit Dinner in restaurant. Overnight in Da Nang
Day 4 ⇒ DEPARTURE DANANG (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure for shopping. Check out and transfer to airport for departure.
** B (Breakfast) / L (Lunch) / D (Dinner) **
Price Per Person :
- √ Hotel: 01 Nights stay at Hoi An hotel & 02 NightS stay at Danang in twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- √ Transfer: Return airport transfer & tour transfer by PRIVATE coach.
- √ Tour: Fullboard tour as per itinerary with fullboard meals with entrance fees.
- √ Guide: English speaking guide with Tipping
Package Exclusive :
- × Air ticket & Airport tax
- × Travel insurance (01 ~ 05 Day) : Insured – RM 39 / Spouse – RM 69 / Family – RM 87
- × Midnight transfer surcharge (10pm-8am)
- × Optional tour (if needed)
Passport & Visas :
- Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance :
- It’s essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Health and Mobility :
- Tour member must ensure he/she is medically and physically fit for travel. At the time of booking, you’re required to disclose any physical, medical or other special needs that require special attention. If such information is not disclosed, AVC reserves the right to refuse to let you join/continue with the tour.
Booking & Tour Requirements :
- This itinerary is valid for MALAYSIAN only.
- Pork free menu can be requested for Muslim traveller.
- Midnight transfer surcharge (10.00pm-08.00am): RM80/pax/way.
- Return transfers & tours are based on Private coach basis with English speaking guide only.
- Deposit : RM500 per person must be paid upon booking made.
- No refund/reduction for any tour members who do not partake in meals, sightseeing / accommodation during the tour.
- If a passenger extends their stay by own NO airport transfer will be provided.
- Price above are inclusive of activities as specified in tour itinerary. Surcharge might apply for not participating the said activities
Terms & Conditions :
- Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVC reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- AVC is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; AVC reserves the right to make corrections as required.
- Every person participating in AVC’s tours shall travel at his/her own risk. AVC shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
- For other terms & conditions, refer overleaf of invoice or visit applevacations.my
Note: AVC refers to Apple Vacations & Conventions Sdn Bhd
Itinerary : 4D3NDAD_01Oct18_30Sep19_RM1219.pdf